DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you create an account, make purchases, request to receive promotion notification, or use our platform.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may be asked to provide your Personal Data through several sources, during your transaction and dealings with TIANSI. This personal data includes your:
i) Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping and billing address;
ii) Login and account information, including user ID and password;
iii) Personal details such as purchase history;
iv) Payment or credit card information;
v) Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources including:
- when you purchase our products or services (in person, by phone, by post, electronically or via any e-commerce platforms);
- when you communicate with us in relation to our products and services (in person, through phone, email, website, social media platforms, at any event activities or any other means);
- when you subscribe our e-newsletter or follow and like our social media platforms’ pages;
- when you enter or interact with us during promotions, contests, lucky draws or special events organized and sponsored by us.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We will process Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
- to process your purchase order for our products and services;
- to respond to your requests, enquiries or feedback;
- to manage customer account registration and access on TIANSI website;
- VIP membership registration, verification and entitlement to membership privileges;
- to provide advertising and promotional notifications regarding our campaign, products and services, which delivery may be via email, mail, fax, SMS or instant messaging (WhatsApp, WeChat, FB Messenger, etc.);
- to facilitate your participation in our events including campaign, promotional activities or lucky draws;
- to conduct statistical analysis.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
TIANSI takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity;
- process your order for our products, process or collect your payment for the order;
- deliver the products you purchased, including our couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart and wish list;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website, for example by prioritizing products appearing in your search results or feed;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, including dispute resolution;
- ensure our website function properly and to improve their performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimizing our website;
- send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, or promotions.
IN RELATION TO OUR USE OF YOUR DATA, WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OUR:
- employees, temporary workers;
- payment processors, who process your payment on the website;
- logistics providers, such as courier services which will deliver your order to you;
- service providers who provide operational services to us, such as online cloud storage and processing, marketing optimization, information technology, telecommunications, security or other relevant services which requires their collection, use or disclosure of your personal data;
- any other party whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data to.
INTEGRITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At TIANSI, we are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect and process is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. In the event if there is any change to your Personal Data provided to us, kindly notify us as soon as possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us:
Kedai Emas Tian Si Sdn. Bhd. 201401024742 (1100830-K)
75, Jalan Austin Heights 3,
Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Tel No: +60167730338
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
TIANSI reserves the right to update and amend this notice from time to time. For example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.